Monday, March 18, 2013

Long Absences


Well hello there world!! For anyone who still tunes into this sad little blog, yup, I'm still alive!  I know it's been almost a year since my last post.  My reasons for the temporary lack of posts are varied, but I will tell you why I'm back.  Regardless of who reads it and why, or how much they care about the little details of my life, I had been more or less just journaling about my life.  I am a little sad now that a year of my life is not documented here for easy reference.  So I am proceeding with the knowledge that my readership most likely dwindled to zero in my long absence and I can carry on with my online diary!  If you're still tuned in, I will still try to keep it interesting though, I promise!!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I had been checking your site once a week. I was going to remind you in April that it had been a year. Your readership has always been at least one and I will always be interested.

    ReplyDelete