My life in general has felt very up-in-the-air since around the fall of last year, and I finally feel like we're getting back in a groove which is great.
I hated my previous job, and got a new job at the end of 2009 that I was pretty sure I was going to love. It was hard to say for sure the first month or so, because the person I was replacing was still there and the transition was slow. I am now feeling in the thick of things with our new MA team and I'm a huge fan. As with any job, there are aspects I am not a huge fan of, but I love my boss, my team, my general duties, and my coworkers. My particular office has a very friendly, welcoming vibe and I am loving it! Gone are the days of dreading each week!
We've now been in our house going on 2 months. There are definitely parts that are still unsettled. Our master bedroom has been slow going - parts of our new bed set were backordered, and our custom shower doors took some time, but those are all coming in this week and that will help a lot with feeling permanent. I would love to have a nightstand and all my clothes in one room, and be able to shower in our master suite!! We have purchased a few pieces of furniture, but still have several to go. Patience is hard! :) The next thing I'm really looking for is curtains/ shades. We have had nothing on the windows for the past 2 months, and I'm sure our neighbors are sick of looking at us!
We're hoping to have a housewarming party in April (we postponed it from this weekend so we could have it a little more broken in), but now I'm starting to think that is silly - we've already had several parties in it, and most of friends have seen it. Any who haven't know they are welcome to drop by anytime, so we'll see.
Overall, however, I am feeling very at peace with my life now - great husband (the best!), wonderful job, beautiful home, and fabulous friends. I am a very blessed girl, indeed!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment