Albeit a rainy one, I have to say I'm a fan of this season. First of all, this is one of the rare times we actually get a spring here in freezing cold Massachusetts. Secondly, it started a bit early - though I expect April to be in the 30's, I wish it would reside more in the 40's, 50's and I got my wish this year. I've already worn flip-flops and shorts a couple times and it's not even May!
Spring used to be my favorite season growing up, because you're finally done with the cold and you still have summer looming in front of you. However, New England tends to gloss right over the season so it's hard for it to stay my favorite.
I must confess I am slightly worried we will get another cold, rainy summer instead. But here's loving spring and hoping it's here to stay!
(I can say all this because our new house held up to the flooding rains of the past few months - my sympathies to anyone who is not able to say the same.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment