My favorite holiday came and went with nary a word on my blog about it! *gasp*
I hope all my friends and family were surrounded by love last Tuesday! Anthony and I had a very laid-back night in on Tuesday night, with a romantic movie and our traditional nacho dip for dinner. Our big splurge that night was to skip the gym, haha! With a 4 day weekend looming shortly, we didn't go out on a date until last weekend. Though I can certainly enjoy fancy food with the best of them, my favorite date nights tend to be more casual with good old greasy American food. There is a dine-in theater near us called Chunky's and I had been dying to go see "The Vow" with Rachael McAdams and Channing Tatum, so that's what we did! Not for everyone, but it was a great Valentine's Day for me! I love my husband plenty, but it just makes my heart melt that he is so easy-going and doesn't mind humoring me on such a cheesy holiday.
All my bouquets (from my dad, husband, and friend) are still looking gorgeous and I love having those reminders of the special people in my life. Love y'all!
Update: Forgot to mention a very important anniversary that came and went on 2/14/12! It marked 5 years to the day that Anthony proposed. So hard to believe we've been engaged/ married for that long, I still remember that day vividly. He still makes me unbelievably happy and I'm so thankful that he chose me to grow old with! That means our five year wedding anniversary will be in September, and I will be looking to celebrate it somewhere tropical methinks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment