It has been a lifelong dream of mine to visit Cedar Point, an amusement park in Sandusky Ohio. I've always heard how they have the tallest or faster or steepest coasters, and I consider myself a bit of a coaster fanatic. Our good friends Steve and Bri wanted to go too, so the four of us road-tripped the 12 hours to the famed park.
It did not disappoint. There is a standing coaster, a dangling-feet coaster, a 420 foot 90-degree drop coaster, a coaster with a 95-degree drop (yup, you actually go back under the incline)...it was crazy!!! We were there all weekend (2.5 days) and I could have gone for longer. If any of you are also coaster enthusiasts, I cannot recommend this park highly enough. We also went in a bit of a down season, so we rarely waited more than 15 minutes, even for front-row seats.
Check out their website for some of their rides - we went on all the crazy ones, often multiple times!! Anyway, if it's on your bucket list, totally do it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment