Monday, October 5, 2009

Wheel of Fortune

I got to see my first tv live taping!! My mom is a huge WoF fan, and I saw they were coming to Boston to tape so I signed up for tickets. We have tried out a few times when they've been in the area, and never made it so I figure this was the next best thing for my mom.
They actually tape it in half an hour (we saw 2 tapings) and they have a larger screen so everyone can see, and all that editing seems to actually be done instantaneously. For example, on the final puzzle when the contestant's face is in a small circle on the bottom right hand corner, that was already showing on the screen. So, it seems they can turn those right around pretty much. Our shows will be the first week of November so we'll be looking hard to see if we made the crowd shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment