Thursday, June 17, 2010
Blogs
I accidentally stumbled onto one of the funniest, awesomest, snarkiest, most well-written blogs in the history of the blogosphere. It is written by a navy wife and it is pretty raw, so I will not link it here. Anyway, turns out she is actually a writer but her blog is about her life and her struggles and I am addicted! I cannot stop laughing, which is not good considering I am reading this during some downtime in my office. Anyway, I am momentarily inspired to step up the quality of my writing on this blog and inject more humor. Lately, I've been keeping it as more of a diary for myself to look back on inasmuch as I am not entirely sure who reads this besides my family. :) I'm sorry to any other readers that might be bored by the content. I'll get right on it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment