Seems I tripped myself up two blog posts ago - I resolved to write better-crafted, more interesting entries...that has back-fired because I feel the pressure too keenly now and just don't post. Super. :)
However, I saw a movie last night that I had just had to rave about - my husband is a *huge* Pixar buff, the kind that jumps up and down with excitement every time they grace this earth with a motion picture event. So, he was adamant that we see the latest sequel in 3D before a certain well-known vampire franchise chased it off the IMAX screens. Off we trooped last night with a crowd of friends, several of which I would not have pegged as animated toy enthusiasts. We put on our goofy glasses in anticipation, and I was already laughing during the trailers, forget their cute short called "Day&Night." Then the feature film came on, and wow, I was hooked from start to finish. During the course of it, I laughed so hard my tummy hurt, my eyes welled up more than once, and I was literally leaning forward in my seat with anticipation! Talk about a great movie event, it was outstanding! I cannot recommend this highly enough - I recall the 1st one being really awesome too, but not this awesome! Here's some more to make my point !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Anyway, I do love animated movies but it's hard for me to get as excited about them as I do "real" movies, but not this one. It is fantastic for all age groups, and I will absolutely be owning this movie when it comes out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment