Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bucket List

This weekend, I have the pleasure of going to a friend's house on the water in Laconia, NH. I am greatly looking forward to this trip for several reasons, the most exciting of which is that he has a jetski. I have never been on a jetski and can't wait! (shocker, the weather plans to cooperate this weekend. wutwut!) Though age and some horror stories are actually adversely affecting my excitement, I am remaining optimistic that it will be as fun as I anticipate (I'm such a wuss). But it got me thinking about what else is on my bucket list, so here are some random thoughts. Anything I'm missing?

1) ride a jetski
2) ride the snow equivalent (a skidoo or whatever)
3) swim with the dolphins near the Maya Rivera in Mexico
4) go to Greece
5) go to Australia and see all their crazy animals
6) ride in a hot air balloon
7) live in California or Hawaii or both (or at least take a *very* extended vacation to either or both of them)

...I feel like I am missing several, but my brain is too tired to work today.

The list above is not in order inasmuch as I will absolutely be crushed to pieces (in the afterlife, I guess - is that possible?) if I cannot swim with the dolphins before I die. Mom, are you listening? (Back story: She has forbid me from going without her but she keeps taking trips to everywhere else instead of coming to Mexico.) The grandkids will still be there when you get back, Mom, I promise. :) And I have justthissecond decided that will be my 30th birthday present to myself next year. Consider this your fair warning, Mom. Start readying your wallet and beach body!

No comments:

Post a Comment