Wednesday, June 24, 2009

House Hunting

We met with our realtor on Monday and loved her! But more importantly, we're loving the listings available in Reading right now. It seems like there will be some great choices, but the good ones are going fast so we're hoping to get this rolling quite quickly. Hopefully we can hit up some open houses this weekend and start narrowing down what we like. I was a little surprised at all the neat extras that a lot of the houses had - pools, central vac, wet bars, skylights, etc.
I had been feeling sad about leaving our first home, but seeing these new choices is getting me pretty excited about it. We are also very very anxious to have some dogs, and we've been waiting 2 years to have a yard for them!
All in all, this is a scary but very exciting new step. I can't wait to see how his journey unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment