So, it was an awful week. The coworker in the previous blog kept attacking me until finally my boss stepped and up said "enough is enough!" Of course, she didn't quit but at least she's been reprimanded now.
Weather-wise, it's been awful. This is June and I haven't gotten to wear hardly any of my summer clothes yet or spend much time outside and at the pool. I always whined that Massachusetts doesn't have a spring, but this is even worse than normal. I'm sick of wearing sweaters and wellies all the time!
On the plus side, it's finally the weekend! Because it's going to be a dreary one, Anthony and I have lots of movies queued up and we plan to sleep and veg all weekend!
Also, we got rejected by HGTV (boo!) so we are starting the search on our own. We were recommended a great realtor, and we'll be meeting with her Monday night! It's hard to believe we'll (hopefully) be out of our apartment in less than 3 months! It's a little bittersweet actually, but I'm sure our neighbors are anxiously awaiting our departure! I'm quite confident they're about done with listening to RockBand and assorted other mischief until the early hours every weekend.
In summary, one of the worst weeks in awhile but hopefully also one of the most relaxing weekends in awhile!
Over and out. :)
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry it's been such a rough week. Just think in a couple of months you will be in HOT las vegas! sorry about the co-worker.. i swear they are the bane of exsistance and really make me want to be a SAHM. Good luck on the house hunt! It's so fun.. try not to get too stressed out. I hope you the realtor is good.. they make all the difference!
ReplyDelete