It's only Tuesday, and already it's been an awful week! Because we're a new corporate office that took over a few other companies, all the people at those other locations hate us and try to sabotage us at every turn. I'm mostly used to the main troublemakers, but someone else is now rising to the top of my hit list. It's almost funny, because she keeps trying to get me in trouble but it keeps backfiring. Every time she thinks she has a complaint with me or something I did, she goes straight to my boss and whines about it. The hilarious part is she's never right and she always winds up feeling the heat instead. If she'd keep her mouth shut, no one would know about most of her mistakes but her attempt to keep pinning them on me just makes them more obvious. Not to say I don't make mistakes (because obviously i do), but she misses all the real ones and insists on looking like an idiot.
It's *almost* funny, but not really. My boss keeps trying to reassure me by reminding me I don't report to them anyway, and he knows I do my job and he's happy with that. However, its getting oh-so-tiresome to have so many people all the time out to get me and bringing my work ethic into question. It's actually starting to make me doubt myself, and that's just stupid.
I can't wait until this week is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment