You know how you'll grow up hearing from "them" that Thing X is a bad idea, and you always think to yourself, "Well, 'they' must be stupider than I am - if I ever do Thing X, I'll be a lot smarter about it and choose wisely, and put plan w, y, and z into place to make sure I avoid 'their' pitfalls"? It seems our species is hard-wired to go out and learn every single lesson for ourselves, the hard way. Well, I fell victim to that same trap and of course learned exactly why Thing X is *always* a bad idea.
Anyway, every lesson learned just adds to my wisdom and gives me a great story to tell. Also, now I have even more character. :)
Kids, let that be a lesson to you - Thing X is a horrible idea. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

But when I try Thing X, I think I'll be much smarter. :) Hey.. some lessons just have to be learned the hard way.. unfortunately. been there, done that! :)
ReplyDelete