Grrrr, I do not like the waiting game! On Friday, I took my former boss out to lunch to discuss my current predicament and see if she thought it would be a good idea for me to consider coming back. We agreed it was at least worth asking about, so she was going to talk to the CFO in person today when they were both in the office. So, its 12:30 and I'm dying to hear back!! I was trying not to get my hopes up about this being a real option but I think it's too late for that. I will most definitely be crushed if he says they don't have room for me right now. Even if I decide not to go back, I really need it to be an option right now so I can maintain hope and make it through my miserable days at my current job.
In the meantime, I am cruising job sites and networking as best I can. I have a few promising leads that I'm actually qualified for if they're not a stickler on the whole degree thing. I just really can't wait for this whole thing to be over. I don't like the drama and the stress of not enjoying my work. And I've basically been job hunting since July of last year, so I'm really done with that whole thing!
Thanks to all my friends who offered advice and helped me look for new opportunities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment